The goal of the Fair Odds Recording methods at Winning Edge Investments is for every member to beat the cost recorded in official outcomes, or at the very least fit them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible chances, and greatly exceed official outcomes:
1) Utilize Dynamic Odds (or other odds comparison sites )
One of the more important variables – if not the significant factor – in betting profitably is striving to have the absolute best deal possible.
Once all the work is done and you are on a good thing, there is no larger’own goal’ than carrying a poor price. It takes the identical amount of time and attempt to place the wager, yet you get paid (sometimes substantially) less.
When you’re after any of our solutions, it is crucial that you aim to get the best deals possible. There’s no point going to the one bookie and only carrying their price if others are paying greater.
Take yourself back to the old-school gambling ring at the monitor…you wouldn’t get it done! You would constantly search for the best price and zero in on this bookie.
Thankfully, odds comparison sites permit you to replicate that if betting on the internet. Rather than having to make your way across all the different bookies’ sites or apps, odds comparison websites permit you to just pick your race or sporting event and see numerous bookies’ costs side-by-side.
There is a few odds comparison choices on the market. In our opinion, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Click the hyperlink and we’ve organised an exclusive 4-week free trial for you. It’s an easy-to-use and readily comprehensible item. You can pick which bookies to display on screen, there’s a mountain of alternatives and tools, and best of all, you can sign into each of your bookie account throughout the program and simply wager from Dynamic Odds with the click of a button. Click that cost you want, enter your stake, and you are on. It’s quick and dead-simple to use and ensures you always find the very best price of all of the bookies.
If you are not using Dynamic Odds you are costing a fortune in extra gains. It amazes us that there continue to be members reporting they are still not utilizing this tool. Even a little punter working fulltime will improve their profits substantially with Dynamic Odds. You can assess and compare prices together with your personal bookies quickly on your own laptop or mobile phone, and even place bets through your mobile with your entire bookies using the dynamic odds mobile version. This is much quicker and more effective than gambling through each bookie program or website separately. Don’t forget our link gets you a 4-week free trial, so if you have not tried it yet, get onto it today. The premium version only costs $35 per month. For the extra money you will earn by having the ability to easily take much better costs, that is a complete bargain. Trust us, it’s well worth every cent.
2) Have lots of bookmaker accounts
The basic rule with bookmakers is simply to gain access to as many as possible, as it provides you a greater chance of always being able to wager the very best cost. Take your betting bank and disperse it across as many bookmaker accounts as possible. It’s far better to own your bankroll evenly divide across 10bookmaker balances than all sitting in one.
There is a good deal of alternatives out there in regards to bookies. Our suggestions, in order of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Best Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies with a buffer
If you haven’t got an account with Bet365, make sure you get one instantly. Bet365 routinely offer you the most effective early prices on hurrying, and moreover provide an SP guarantee. Bet365 pay out best of fixed cost or SP, whichever is higher. It may be worth sometimes taking a lower fixed cost to guarantee the potential benefit of’ramble protection’. Whilst that is often a good option, best bag or Betfair SP will usually outperform SP on almost any drifter. Taking early costs with Bet365 will give you the opportunity to exceed official outcomes, with the SP buffer accessible when the horse does ramble. Bet365 are well-known for banning winning punters, but together with NSW and Vic now having minimum bet legislation in place, Bet365 is right back in the picture for everybody. Use them where their price is above or close to the 3rd best fixed price in the email as there’s an SP buffer (as long as you aren’t restricted from this product).
Betfair routinely supply the best possibilities available on the market for horse racing, particularly during the last 15 minutes of gambling.
Usually Betfair gets one of the best odds on horses drifting in the current market, and on horses at big (double figure) prices. It’s essential have.
We can write an informative article on the prices on Betfair on a few of our winners, but a handful of illustrations from Dean’s Tips are under. As you can see, at all spectrums of the market you can get great deals on Betfair even only at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (earned out to $560 on Betfair in betting)
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (got out to $120 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in betting)
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (got out to $90 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in gambling )
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a superb product that provides you with the very best of 3 totes or Leading Fluctuation (note Top Fluctuation is figured from 25 minutes prior to race start time – not from the opening cost ).
Vicbet provide BOB for all races around Australia, seven days per week. TopSport provide it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer provides it for many Sydney metro meetings such as midweek. BOB is generally better for horses single figure chances, also BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses in double figure odds.
6) Added late gambling stake on large drifters
1 chance to think about is increasing your bet on a dramatic drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely regarded as the best formula to use to ascertain the best size of a wager ), indicates that to increase long-term profits and create a larger advantage, the more you should bet. So, for instance if you rate a horse a $3 chance and can get $7 at the current market, you should bet MORE than in case you can obtain $5 in the market.
This theorem is why we advocate having another wager at our runners if the price drifts to about 50% or more above the recommended price.
Some reasons that horses ramble dramatically on Betfair comprise;
??? Broad Circle ??? High weight
??? Poor run last beginning or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up rather than favoured
??? A sexy, heavily-backed favourite in the race
These motives have already been assessed and considered by our specialist professional analysts – drifters shouldn’t concern you in many cases.
Should you lock at an early cost and then the horse drifts significantly (near 50 percent or more), it’s certainly worth checking on Betfair to receive your ordinary cost up, to transcend official outcomes. There have been plenty of significant drifters that have won odds much greater than official prices. It’s simply about accepting additional advantage when one drifts.
7) Get on course It is becoming well reported that top prices available on track at the racecourses are well above those reported during the Official Costs (which require a ridiculous 6 bookmakers to have the cost for its fluctuation to be included). Heading into the monitor to bet can get you better prices than available on the web.
8) Other bookies not considered in opening fixed prices Many bookies such as Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are all not contained when saying the 3rd best fixed price. You can often get larger fixed odds employing these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A very large percentage of members bet utilizing Dynamic Odds, and take the best available prices from this assortment of bookies. Because of this, there are several bookies whose costs are not shown on Dynamic Odds. They’re also not regarded as official results or gambling information.
But many members do bet with these bookies, and frequently find they get greater prices than main bookies. The other bonus is that as these bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their prices are often available a lot more. If you happen to miss a historical cost, it might be worth looking at these bookies to find out if the price might have held, as they often do hold much longer compared to the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Alternatives include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to better deals than quoted before alert sent
This actually happens fairly frequently. From the time the alarm is sent, often a horse has drifted out to costs greater than stated, but nonetheless that said cost is recorded. For example, there was one event where a horse had been advised at $3.20 when the email had been sent, but was 4.40 about a second later.The $3.20 price was recorded for that winner.
11) Bookies offering better deals than quoted after alert sent
There are actually occasions where stakes are sent, but there’s still 1 or 2 bookies who have not put up prices yet. Though early prices are crunched, often these bookies will post their analyst’s initial rates. There was an occasion where we supported a horse from $21 to $11, after which 1 or 2 2 bookies started 15 minutes later at $21. Those prices frequently sit for a while since most members have already placed their stakes.
12) Monitoring and gambling late when market percentages are reduced and much more in your favor When we suggest taking a cost with Greatest Tote/SP, Best Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, which suggests we think the horse will probably drift from its current fixed price in gambling.
Bets for many horse racing services are sent normally between 9am and 11am, but the marketplace percentages are larger at these times. Whilst we frequently acquire outstanding prices on horses which have been mispriced and firm, on most occasions natural betting movements mean the costs drift back out towards beginning time since the bookies begin to compete along with the market percentages reduce.
This means often a horse drifts out, but gets backed again really late by big players. So, even though the starting price could be close to or lower compared to early price, the horse continues to be considerably larger odds during gambling.
Below are 3 examples which spring to mind, but these types of market movements are commonplace:
??? Delagos: Opened $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair only prior to the start, but only paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: Opened $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, reunite to $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: totaled $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in betting on Betfair, and then firmed back into $4.10 Best Tote/SP
13) Not gambling if a horse has become over wager Often a horse receives’over bet’ and backed down to some ridiculous, shortprice, especially at the shorter end of this market. You can choose to not wager when the value isn’t there, or so the horse is beneath the rated/minimum price advised – this will save you units in the very long run and avoids taking’unders’. You can even set a minimum price on Betfair SP so you never take below the minimum price that you put / we recommend.
14) Putting back a runner Betfair if the horse is now’overbet’
Some smart members put back runners that company dramatically. This permits them to efficiently have a’free wager’ on a runner, or even ensure a profit no matter whether a horse wins or not. This grants a few members the opportunity to substantially reduce variance and bet moderately risk free, especially when financing runners expected to business dramatically when advised by the expert. Greyhound Genius & John’s Analytics are two solutions at which this can be very effective as all stakes are counseled to be endorsed at fixed odds once the email is sent, and the huge majority of bets company in the market.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Prices on runners for Metro/City races are much lessinfluenced when bets are released than Country/Provincial races where they can be impacted. For Metro/City races (the significant raceday in each state typically on a Saturday and Wednesday), three great options are betting through Bet365 if you’ve got the SP warranty, employing a Best of the Best merchandise (highest of Greatest Tote and Best Fluc) provided by manydifferent bookies including Vicbet, or again Betfair is your friend on Metro races too with amazing prices and liquidity available throughout gambling, even if just using the Betfair SP instrument.
Notice the standard tracks for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, choosing a number of the better fixed prices available at the time stakes are sent is a fantastic strategy, however if you can monitor prices even only on some days such as weekends, then you’ll discover via a combination of corporate bookies, Betfair and totes you will get excellent prices above those recorded.
16) Consider the unit bets The advised unit stakes are an superb guide on if to bet late or early on selections. Based on your experience using an agency, or assessment of the previous benefits, you are able to ascertain the standard amount. For most services the’standard’ amount the expert aims to collect on a win bet isaround 5 units. If that’s true and the service backs a horse to get 1 unit to win, and the horse is chances of $5, that’s about regular as a fantastic bet. If the horse is odds of $10, then we stand to collect 10u if the horse wins, then that is a high assurance bet. This horse will frequently firm in betting. If the horse is odds of 2 we stand to accumulate 2u, so this is low confidence, or maybe just a’saver’ wager. This horse will frequently float in gambling. So using the amount to be collected, with 5u (or the typical amass ) as the’barometer’, may be quite a fair indication of whether a horse will either firm or float, particularly in the extreme ends of the spectrum. This can help you choose whether to back the horse ancient in a fixed price, or choose a late betting option like BFSP/BOB/BTSPif not able to track. An example was a horse called Flash Boy in Bendigo. Advised 0.5w but accessible market price was only $5. Given that is only a 2.5u win collect, locking in a historical fixed cost wasn’t the thing to do. Individuals who endorsed it with Bet365 obtained $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and final matched Betfair cost was $14.50. 1 question that is asked is when should a bet not be put if the value has gone? Generally, advised bets should be placed, but the best way to explain is with extreme examples. Firstly, let’s say weadvise 1u to triumph a horse at $31 to get a 31u collect. In the event you back it if you miss early prices and it companies to $10? The answer is yes, because the 1u investment nevertheless stands to collect 10u and that is still a significant collect and a big profit. The important firming suggests how wrong the initial market price has been, but how much you stand to collect indicates that the horse remains a value bet. If I advise 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it firms to $10 until you’ve bet, well then you simply stand to amass 1u in case it wins backing it $10, well below what you would ordinarily expect to collect to a winner with the support, so you might give this horse a miss as long term there is very little worth to be had taking unders on those runners. An example is when a service advises 1u to win at a horse at $5, and it companies to $2 until you’ve put you bet. Again the initial amass was 5u, but today using a 1u investment on a 2u accumulate, this no longer could be a rewarding investment. It is an art, not a science, and ultimately your decision, but the above can help guide you towards when to bet late or early (or maybe not at all in rarer instances).
17) One suggestion in a race multiple championships in a race
If there’s one wager in a race, then there’s more likelihood of that runner firming (particularly if the expected win wager accumulate is anything above 4u). When there are 2 stakes in a rush, it is often the case that one companies and one drifts. However whenever there are multiple bets at a race (3 or more), it’s very rare they will all firm. Usually maybe 1 companies as well as the rest drift, or they will all drift. The only exception is when we sharply back 3 runners at large odds to beat a short priced favourite. If the short favourite drifts, the others could company, but it might go another way. Again, the aggressiveness of the staking will guide you on whether to wager late or early. However the more horses backed, the more that locking in adjusted premature prices with no SP buffer should be prevented unless the amass is above 5u. When there are multiple runners in a race it’s often a good opportunity to track or utilize BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Don’t worry about always getting the best possible price every time
It isn’t possible, or required. All our services are highly profitable, with results easily attained by following the advice included here. Constant improvement on your gambling practices will imply continuous improvement on your long-term outcomes, and that’s the trick to long term success with your gambling. Take a few minutes outside every day (or just once every now & then) to review the flucs & closure prices available of runners we back with lively odds & you’ll shortly open your eyes to the potential opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Do not suffer with FOMO (Fear Of Quitting Out)
As a rule of thumb, many punters suffer with FOMO. They take a fixed cost on most events. The marketplace has shifted dramatically and market percentages in early markets have continued to change upwards to often 130%-135%, and this is very high. Taking premature fixed prices can be debatable also if there are scratchings, where significant deductions could be applied, further decreasing your final dividend. A mindset change for many is vital. Realising that the Betfair market close to race start time gets down to around 102%, and waiting and trying to monitor prices and bet late will lead to better overall consequences for those willing to spend the time.
20) Do not be idle, and stop making excuses
Whilst we understand many members have jobs, the truth is that a massive proportion of bets are shipped on weekends, or outside ordinary working hours. For many members, there’ll be periods where they aren’t functioning, and it’s at those times where members must look to greatly exceed official outcomes by tracking and putting bets late instead of blindly betting using Fixed or Best Tote/BOB/BFSP type choices. Like many things in life, the more effort you put in, the better the outcome will be. Also like most items, the longer you practice something, the better you become. In this day & age with smartphones, bookmaker programs & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing prices and placing bets in the best odds hasn’t been more simple & accessible. Invest intelligently, do not be lazy, put a little effort in, and don’t lose out on the larger profits you could easily be attaining.
Read more: mma-2019.com